Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 2, 2005

Although I recognize the fact that summer doesn’t technically end for another 3 weeks or so today was the first day of fall, a cool very windy day and if you forgive the poetic there was the scent of fall in the air. Work went okay other then a very unsettling meeting with the “landlord”. I mentioned last night that I was to have a meeting with the county from whom we rent our warehouse space and it looks like we may have to move, have no idea what the “bosses” will make of this as they where all absent today……but it doesn’t look like we’ll have much choice………on one hand the spaced offered while smaller is useable, would fit the present need , and actual much nicer, on the other hand moving the contents of a reasonably full 4o,ooo square foot warehouse is not my idea of a good time.

Have had a quiet, restfully evening, except for the fact that every time I sit down I have a lap full of cat………

Have no plans for the weekend and I defy anyone who tries to make me, make plans……..in fact I never really thought about it until this morning that I had Monday off………

1 comment: