Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 16, 2005

It’s late and I really should have been in bed an hour ago but one of the cable channels had “G.I Jane” on………alright I admit a bad flick but I love it…………(trollie admits being pathetic)……..I would have thought it would have been a better flick if they had casted a more “stud” female in the title role then Demi……but I enjoy the flick none the less……………..mindless entertainment maybe but oh well…..but no accounting for taste………..old Viggo of lord of the rings fame is in the flick…….my brother B says while he loves LOTR he just can’t accept old Viggo as king because he was his doubles partner in tennis in high school at old WHS. My daughter has the same problem with super model Maggie Riser because she graduated in the same class with her again at old WHS……….the old trollie only graduated from old ACHS with people who probably the most noted or rather notorious are either in jail or members of the “hells angels”

No comments:

Post a Comment