Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Twas’ a very nice fall day, sunny, mid-60’sF and a bit of a breeze……..got to bed way too late last night and didn’t sleep very well………work was well work

Made a shrimp salad for dinner, some flash frozen salad shrimp, pasta shells, salt, pepper, mayo and horseradish, and boiled egg which I always use but added a bit of evoo tonight and instead of the onions I usually use realized that the shallots I had were starting to get a little soft so used the good shallots left instead of onion………a slightly different taste but I think I prefer it…….

Rehearsal went great tonight, learned some new songs ……good time

Never turned the ‘puter on until after rehearsal………got to watching a vcr tape of one of the hornblower episodes with dinner and realized it was time for rehearsal……….watched the big break IV ……….and I’m tired and ready for bed……nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment