Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 23, 2005

Today was one of those workdays when I swear I saw the “clown car” in the parking lot when I drove in. what a crazy, ridiculous, frustrating day………nothing went right, everything backfired, and I left work feeling like I had been drug thru a knothole backwards.

Just had some sandwiches with mixed cold cuts, dressed with a homemade vinaigrette made with evoo, balsamic vinegar, some hot peppers, salt, pepper and shallots……a couple of dill pickles and potato salad on the side, and some fine apple cider……..and i feel mentally fine but physically wasted tonight………..

Need to spend a few hours at work tomorrow, I was supposed to have help today and had planned some jobs to get my self in a position to really get setup for year end , next week but got my help pulled because of a problem in production and am not where I want to be at 8AM Monday……but a few hours tomorrow should turn the trick…………who am I kidding but I can hope…………

No comments:

Post a Comment