Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Something happened today that really should have p*ssed me off, even a couple of months ago it would have, but at this point in my extended problem, I am just mildly irritated……I’ll move on, not a big thing and I think I’ve covered my arse and this my be the last hurdle……….until the next one…….at least I got this one covered………..

I had a reasonable day at work, didn’t go quite as plan and there were the usual………..what the heck was he/she thinking when they did/scheduled/decided that but then that’s life with a small industrial firm…….

Have had a gentle night……that is after the newest twist to the my on going problem was revealed by reading the letter in the mail box…………

No comments:

Post a Comment