Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 4, 2005

I've had a decent day, not a great day certainly, physically I felt way below par today and emotional, and mentally not a great day but a decent one.................I spent the morning at church, 4 hours worth........first service worship team voice was iffy, but class went great, we had visitors this morning, well in a sense not visitors but rather just occasional regulars, the parents of a lady who's family attends regularly and we see the parents a few time a year, and are a great addition to the class..........second service went great but a tad longer the usual.......
rest of the day had been quiet, restful, and without stress......the fact that I have been physically and mentally a bit off today does not detract from it being a decent day

A very weird thing has stuck me, although it is true that I find the baroque period of classical music my favorite period, my absolute favs are from the 1900’s………….weird but true, my favorite classical choral work is faure’s requiem from the early 19—‘s and my fav orchestral work is britten’s young people’s guide to the orchestra……….a lat 1940’s piece……although based on a very old theme…………strange but no accounting for taste, even the trollie’s…………

No comments:

Post a Comment