Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Was a decent work day, problems and “issues” of course, I work materials supervisor at a small factory, problems or if you prefer issues is what I get paid for, but no meetings today (trollie hates meetings). And by days end almost everything was solved, resolved and as it should be………

Ate an extended supper tonight, needed to do some errands and like an idiot was out on the Westside and forgot to get cat food…….only one store in town sells my cats fav food and I drove right by and forgot to get a bag…….sheeeeeshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……… although I must admit feeling a little weird going in to farm/tractor and only coming out with cat food……….payday tomorrow and I thought I had done all the shopping necessary on the west side for the week but need to make the trip tomorrow…….

I feel great tonight……..although dinner was a bit extended……made a hamburger when I got home, fried potatoes about an hour and a half later, and a salad an hour after than………….not in order I realize but then I live alone and definitely listen to the beat of a different drummer…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment