Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 10, 2005

In general I hate “reality TV”……..I do watch the survivor series although it does bother me that winner is seldom the really survivor…….the only other two show I watch are ultimate fighter on spike, (although I tend to watch the replay at 10 on Saturday, the first showing at 11:05 on Monday is just to dang late for a 57 year old man who needs to be at work at 8 AM.). but my favorite of the reality shows is the golf channels big break series……..soon to be the 4th in the series starting Tuesday. First I love the game and second it’s really simple, you either make the shot when you need to, or you go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment