Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Weather this AM was nasty, thunder storms, high winds and I needed to load a 20’ container with a severe attack angle on the wet dock plate……and a 20 minute job ended up taking well over and hour…….rats……sometimes tings just take the time that they take……….

Had 3 shipping/receiving jobs slide into tomorrow, which is typical of month end, but this isn’t just a month end but a year end……..I’m in theory supposed to be supervising the year end count tomorrow …….and about 4 hours of the day will be devoted to things that have nothing to do with year end……..on one hand that’s not a really problem, I have by enlarge the same crew I have every year……good people…..who know the job…..so the bulk of the work will get done…….but those jobs I need to do relative to the task will have to wait, if I get out tomorrow before 10 PM it will be a miracle…….

Banking, gassing the car and groceries…….didn’t pay any bills tonight but nothing urgent and just didn’t bother………spend way more they usual but needed so staples and caught some good deals……….i feel really well tonight despite the fact that I really hate inventory and that looms ahead for the next 4 work days…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment