Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 15, 2005

As you can see by the time stamp on this post I am not watching the presidential address, I never do……I am basically apolitical, and besides they usually talk for 20 minutes and say nothing anyways ( if he resigns because he didn’t kick enough peoples arses to get the federal relief effort in the gulf coast going in a timely manner, somebody post a comment to this so I’ll know)

Day started out cool and rainy and ended sunny, hot and humid……work day went ok other then the fact that today’s truckload is now tomorrows truck load………did some “leg” work on a change we need to make but since the GM is out until Monday it will have to wait……..

Payday, did errands and such, I think I spent as much on food for the cats today as I did for me…….but will the silly little fur balls thank me……..no chance………

No comments:

Post a Comment