Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 1, 2005

Cat smokey and I have been watching iron chef America…….well I have been watching it ( a rerun) but smokey has been on my lap demanding attention, she is my oldest at almost 17 and my most demanding

of affection.

I found out something very weird today, if you have a blog on msn-spaces (parenthetically the highest valued blog or blog related site on blogshares) according to the terms of service you do not “own” the blog or for that matter even the content of the blog……..msn does…….somehow that seems to me to “fly in the face” of what a blog is…….what blogging is……..but then it’s msn……need I say more

1 comment:

  1. Unless those wedding favors include a n00b bisque and some raw meat, I don't think trollie will be interested.

    ReplyDelete