Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 3, 2005

There are times, tonight is one of them where I compose great posts in my head. Posts that are insightful, which really reveal my problems, I guess the modern jargon is issues, but then I’m not modern. Those posts never get posted, because I am nothing but a private man, and yet the oxymoron is I have a blog, which is anything but private. It is a weird conflict. Between being open and honest about who I am, what I am, and the simple fact that the most important, the most difficult, the hardest for me to keep silent about……….those are the things that I cannot mention…………….I am in conflict…………but then if I wasn’t I won’t be who I am………I accept it……….I don’t always like it……but I am who I am and I won’t change it if I could………

No comments:

Post a Comment