Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 30, 2018

(9:39 AM UTC-4)
(+43*F)
( a YouTube mix)
  There is an old adage that goes something like this "the best laid plans of mice and men"......and in this case as many times before this adage applies in spades to the MadTrollie.....I had really wanted to walk yesterday but the rain prevented me.....today no rain..and warming.....and my right foot is stiff.....oy vey.......
  I was looking thru the TV listings and saw the movie "Transforms Age of Extinction" and the first thought that jumped to mind was "Oh Please"......lets get rid of them once and for all....
  I use two different local radars.....to plan a good time to walk......but I have a proverbial bone to pick with both of them......the default setting is past radar......now why in the name of Abigail Adams would i want to know that.....I have a window.....now they both have a future setting...but why isn't that the default..silly trollie.....oy vey......

No comments:

Post a Comment