Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 26, 2018

(10:14 UTC-4)
(+42*F)
(Beethoven: "Christ on the Mount of Olives" )
  It's been a mixed day both weather wise and my state of mind.....I was frustrated early with both the weather, more rain, in particular  and my mood in general....I glad to report that both have improved greatly.....
  I as fooling around earlier with changing my style of play....poker wise....with very poor results..the only bright side was that I wasn't playing with "real money"...but after my second walk I resolved to go back my time tested style, tight and slow play, keep the pot size as small as possible.....except when I have the proverbial "Hammer"......and in that case swing it......and made back virtually all my losses, I just need to slow down and be smarter about when to make an aggressive move........which is difficult sometimes to be patience, because of the speed of play.....but I think I'm figuring it out.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment