Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

(10:15 PM UTC-5)
(+38*F)
(an episode of "Lord Peter Wimsey" (a different one then earlier))
  Rain has stopped for a few hours, but they've updated the forecast and between 7AM & 9AM we are predicted to have a thunderstorm.....about the time I usually awake.....probably would be redundant to set my alarm clock..oy vey.....the wind direction means the storm will come of the east end of Lake Ontario which is due west of where I live, and thunderstorms up here can be quite violent.....
  Most of the quizzes you can take off Facebook are a joke......I love the type which tells me I can't get more then 10 out of 15 correct, and I almost always get 15/15, and by enlarge those difficult quizzes i find to contain questions that I would consider common knowledge......I think the whole purpose is to get you to look at the ads that are all over their pages.....I just took a web based free IQ test, and the results were basically dead on with what results I have gotten before on regular IQ tests that I've take during my trips down the "halls of learning"...and no I'm not going to reveal the number.....
( you can find at the bottom of the page a picture of some of the damage in this area 7/15/95, a severe thunderstorm, which qualified as a microburst )

No comments:

Post a Comment