Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 7, 2018

(5:15 UTC-4)
(+33*F...+22*F w/wind chill)
(a youtube mix)
  I pride myself with being relatively intelligent, but every so often I pull a stunt that reminds me that even I can be mistaken.....I needed to walk today for 2 things, the rest could have waited....but created 3 shopping lists...3 different stops.....was going to wait until it warmed up a little (temperature as I write this is about as warm as it's been all day)......but got antsy and walked just after nine.....when I awoke this AM my right foot was stiff and muttering quiet curse words...but had loosened up a bit.....and usual a walk will loosen it up more.....so considered to cut the trip short......but went for it.....well to make a long story short...I obviously miss calculated..I took the long walk and by the time I got back my right foot was screaming at the top of its' lungs.....took an hour and one half nap.....it's better....but oy vey
  

No comments:

Post a Comment