Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 9, 2018

(12:56 PM UTC-4)
(+34*F......w/windchill +27*F)
(Baroque Trumpet Music)
  Decided to walk today, despite the right foot was bothering me a little, but decided to reverse my normal route and stop close first and decide, but foot really wasn't any worse so complete the long ou and back.....although it was the foot that bothered me Saturday, I think it was more the high wind/wind chill that was the real culprit...
  The poker site I was playing which was down for a few days...with some of the "bells & whistles" removed, plays just a tad different, but still is the best site I've found.....
  "Operation Pacific"..a sub movie w/John Wayne starts on TCM in a few minutes so I'm off ( there are those who would say I've been off for years, but that's another subject entirely )

No comments:

Post a Comment