Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 19, 2018

(8:11 PM UTC-4)
(+32*F)
(Beethoven:"Christ on the Mount of Olives)
  I've basically been stuck in my lodgings since Monday AM, multiple issues, the weather and my chronic and reoccurring problem with my feet, they don't bother me all the time, but when it flairs up, really restricts my mobility.....the crew that is changing over the TV service here from dish back to cable was in mid-afternoon to install the hookup in my rooms.....don't know when the actually change over will happen.....but after they left, feet were behaving themselves....of rather were behaving well, so took a quick walk over to Aldi to pickup a few groceries.....
  I'm very careful where I go online, to avoid the possibility of picking up a computer virus.......also cuts down on spam......but over the last few weeks rather then maybe 4 or 5 spam emails a day.......the amount of spam has increased to 35+ per day......I've begun to play on two "free" sites, neither of which run any ads......the one slots.......does offer to exchange some of my real money for game coins.....which is not going to happen.....the other site a "free" poker site......no real money changes hands.....but I wonder if one or both of the sites are selling email addresses......?????......the spam covers the gamut from "free?" offers to those that offer me great deals......and some are a chance for "free" chat and/or private photos......oy vey 

No comments:

Post a Comment