Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 6, 2018

(11:53 AM UTC-4)
(+33*F...+25*F w/wind chill..light snow)
(The Very Best of Peter,Paul & Mary)
  Back from the doc's...for my semi-annual check up.....best checkup I've had in the 4+ years I've been going to him......I'm in better health now then when I was in my early 60s.....lost a little more weight.....BP was 1114/60.....which may seem a tad low......but when I was running distance races my BP was 90/60...but that was 45 years ago......but I've made some changes in habit and diet the last 6 months.....more fruit and veg, no delivery, and I'm on the proverbial "wagon"......so I think that's part of the improvement......

No comments:

Post a Comment