Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

(3:47 PM UTC-4)
(+40*F......light rain)
(an episode of "Lord Peter Wimsey)
  Has been raining on and of for the last hour or so and according to predictions will continue through tomorrow noon and then high winds and the possibility of either rain or snow Wednesday evening.....I stocked up yesterday and won't need to go out until Thursday at the earliest, or even Friday or Saturday...will need to get out Friday if only for my semi-annual checkup with my doctor.....hopefully just routine.....the forecast calls for snow changing to rain Friday so I need to keep an eye on that..and may have to make other arrangements rather then me walking, my appointment is for 8:45, if it is only snow or light rain I'll probably walk.....but that's a concern for another day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment