Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 1, 2018

(2:00 PM UTC-4)
(+33*F...w/wind chill)
( a "Lord Peter Wimsey" episode )
  Been a quite day so far.....decided I wasn't in the mood to take a walk, really didn't want to deal with the weather today, but awoke with a left foot that was a tad stiff, and from experience realized that if I did walk it would losing up....so walked the halls of the establishment where I live
   TNT is showing all 7 (or should I use VII) episodes of Star Wars from episode I thru VII......a binge watches dream.....but I have watched a little, but first: I'm not a huge Star Wars fan. and second: the first episode started at 2:28 AM.......unless it was a "Game of Thrones" or a "Westworld" marathon...there is no way I even consider getting up that to watch 20+ straight hours of anything
  On my shopping trip yesterday I got two of my fav foods....Gravlax and Spaetzle.....the Spaetzle will be devoured at a later time, but some of the Gravlax...was eaten for first meal...lightly toasted bagel, cream cheese, a couple of cracks of black pepper, a dash of dill weed, and some capers.....
Spaetzle if you're not familiar with it is basically german gnocchi......( oh Gravlax....this was from Norway....in the USofA commonly referred to as lox......but lox is also used as an abbreviation for liquid oxygen....both useful items...but hardly interchangeable ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment