Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

(10:55 AM UTC-4)
(+37*F)
(Best of Smetana)
  It had been my firm intent to walk today, few things I would have liked to to pick up, and the weather while not perfect, no rain/snow/winter mix......however my feet had a different plan, when I awoke this morning the both of them were quietly sing the song of "Pain & Stiffness"....not very loudly...and way out of tune.....but just loud enough to get my attention......so unless they loosen up as the day goes on....will wait til the morrow....
  On one of the Facebook groups I follow, one of the members posted a rather critical post that nobody takes the time to write a post anymore, but expresses themselves in memes.....and it is true to a greater or less extent depending on the group or Facebook in general.....came to the same a conclusion I reached months ago....and then realized that the personally written "post" is what blogging is for in the first place......so on Facebook I "speak" in memes.....and here have removed most of the memes and "clip art"......heaven knows I've tried, but the owl and the orthodox parrot just won't leave.....anyways extended entries on Facebook just make no sense to me.....so the memes stay in Facebook....and my self written gibberish remains here, and my other two blogs.....besides if there is something I'd like my FB friends to see, I can always post a link to the entry on Facebook......

No comments:

Post a Comment