Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 27, 2018

(6:26 UTC-4)
(+59*F)
(a YouTube mix)
  Just a warm, beautiful spring day.....very light winds which is unusual not only for spring in these parts, as where I live is a proverbial stones throw off the east end of Lake Ontario.....also the day that I've looked forward to since last October.....on my walks today.....no hoodie.....I have several of various thickness, and the hood helps block the windchill, and no woolen cap either.......now one of the lighter hoodies probably will see some duty before fall....but the heavy Carhart coat (w/hood) will spend the spring and summer months in well earned rest in the closet....i'll still from time to time complain about the weather, but it will be because of heat, humidity, and/or pollen count......whether because of my age, or because I no longer drive.....which because of my eye sight and night vision or rather lack of night vision I no longer do.....I get around on my own two feet as it were.....

No comments:

Post a Comment