Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 15, 2018

(17:13 PM UTC-4)
(+31*F.....w/windchill +22*F)
(Bach: Mass in B minor)
  We got a some freezing rain last night, maybe a 1/4" or so......no power outages right here but I'm sure there were some...obviously the "wobbly walker" that I am, was not dumb enough to even stuck so much as a toe outside, and with rain and snow predicted thru Friday morning, In all probability will be in my rooms until then....unless I can catch an hour or to when the snow and/or rain abates........but with temperatures in the mid-40s and rain, the ice should be gone by late tomorrow.....although I stock up for events like this, will probably run low or out of perishables, but got more then enough canned goods to eat well......and more then enough meds to last the week......

No comments:

Post a Comment