Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, April 13, 2018

(10:18 AM UTC-4)
(+42*F)
(a "Lord Peter Wimsey" episode)
  I had not intended to walk today, needed a few things but the timing of the shopping made more sense if I walked tomorrow, had nothing to do with triskaidekaphobia something I do not suffer from, but in the process of my morning ritual of checking the weather forecast, being a walker, and wanting to avoid rain/snow/winter mix.....et al.....rain was beginning this mid-afternoon and thru Saturday changing late afternoon to winter mix......I may not have a fear of 13, however I definitely have a fear of slipping in wet or icy conditions and falling on my butt....this stems in part from taking a fall on ice a few years back and pretty much destroying my left shoulder.....so is it fear or just not wanting to take the chance as it were.....as they used to say back in the day....."6 to 1 and half dozen to the other".......so just back from shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment