Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

(8:36 PM UTC-4)
(+59*F)
( a "lord Peter Wimsey" episode )
  Finally after the ridicules mess winter and the first month of spring the weather has put us through finally a beautiful spring day.....had planned to walk today because thee next two days are predicted for rain, but awoke this morning to a sore left foot with a twist.....not the usually culprits, but the ankle..although the problem there ( which I'm only reminded of rarely )....not a bad twisted ankle.....but I rolled said ankle so bad that I scraped the skin with covers the little ball scraped bone on the inside of the ankle.....at about 1 mile into a planned 10 mile training run, which I finish, sat down and the ankle grew about 3 sizes.....but that was approximately 48 years ago (+/-).....and can't remember the last time it bothered me.....but it loosened up enough for me to talk my walk.....it did bother me later, but a bag of ice put that to rights......

No comments:

Post a Comment