Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, April 16, 2018

(6:59 PM UTC-4)
(+37*F..light rain)
(a YouTube mix)
  I'm not addicted to YouTube, I mean I only have subscriptions to 156 channels, I mean I think I've used great restraint, considering the huge number of channels available....well it's my story, and I ain't changing it....
  It's been raining, snowing, sleeting, but at least no hell fire and brimstone.....but caught a break in the weather and took a walk to pickup a few things, and had a very close call, ok on my way back to my lodgings it was just before dusk, and was , misting, but I had a light color windbreaker on, no I'm not sure why this happened, but I was in a legal crosswalk with the walk light in my favor, and a driver either didn't look or was not paying attention, or in a hurry, no clue, but took off probably for a left hand turn way too fast for the wet conditions, and if I hadn't been watching his Audi, and stopped short, I'd be a hood ornament......good grief..and oy gavalt.....I guess if you're in a hurry and driving a luxury car, you and not the pedestrian has the right of way......

No comments:

Post a Comment