Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, April 14, 2018

(12:55 PM UTC-4)
(+30*F....+18*F w/wind chill, frizzing rain& 20 MPH winds)
("Hec Ramsey" pilot)
   Just lovely weather we're having plus for the next week until Saturday, some or all of the following will occur, rain, freezing rain, snow, "winter mix", & high winds....looks like there might be a "window" for me to take a walk Wednesday thru Friday...before the weather breaks on next Saturday.....now I'm stocked up pretty good, except for bananas, but as per usually the forecast maybe subject to change, but whether better or worse.....I'd call it a coin flip.....now bad weather is not uncommon up here in April or even early May for that matter..but this winter has been no doubt on of the weirder ones that I remember in my 70+ years.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment