Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

(17:43 UTC-5)
(+23*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Pawn Stars" re-runs on the History channel)
   Temperature was down in the teens overnight with wind chills in the single digits....but needed to walk....and walked about 11:00 local time....temperature was +18*F with a wind-chill of +12*F....so I decided to dig out my heavy duty Carhart coat....and was nice and warm....except for the face....but was a beautiful, sunny day, and I had a nice walk....
   Now I've been brewing my own green tea for bottle iced tea....I use a coffee maker....but the spout is a little wide....and pouring it into the water bottle I'm using is a challenge....so walked a second time when it was a balmy +24*F....&....a wind-chill of +18*F....and really was comfortable....to the Dollar General....and bought a funnel....actually a set of three funnels....2 of which I have absolutely no use for....but for less that 2$....not a big deal....
   Other than that have had just a very typical day....and have no reason or inclination to walk tomorrow....the USA network is playing the first episodes of NCIS tomorrow....and although I prefer those episodes with Ziva, but like those with Kate....better that the new ones.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment