Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 12, 2019

(20:00 UTC-5)
(+2*F....clear....wind-chill....-7*F)
(Now Playing:"NCIS" on USA Network)
    When I awoke just before 07:00 it was also +2*F....and no wind-chill....it's been a little warmer during the day but temperature is headed towards a predicted over-night low of -4*F w/ a -15^F wind-chill....Today was the third day in a row that I have stayed indoors....tomorrow high is only predicted to be a +12*F....now if I needed to walk I would....but unless something happens  that I have not foreseen....I don't need to walk....and I wouldn't....because high temperature for Monday are in the mid-20's so that will be the best choice....
   When I was posting to one of my other blogs I thought about a parody of the Dr. Seuss green eggs and ham ditty....and that lead me to making green eggs and ham for my mid-day meal....well green egg whites and ham anyways....I had a jar of pesto....and added that to ham, potatoes, shallots, scallions, bacon, some local sharp cheddar, and a locally made sausage called Crogan Baloney....a nicely spiced sausage....a nice meal....but probably because of the moisture in the pesto took about 2.5 minutes in the microwave before it was done....

No comments:

Post a Comment