Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 11, 2019

(17:44 UTC-5)
(+3*F....-7+F wind-chill....partly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "King Arthur"(2004)(link))
  When I awoke this morning just after 06:00 local time the temperature was 0*F....with a -10*F wind-chill....and the overnight low is predicted to be -3+F....the high temperature Saturday is to be +14*F and the overnight low -6*F....so looks like another day at least in my rooms....took it easy all day....a bunch of online games and spent a fair amount of time modding the one of the FB groups I'm a member of....it can be time consuming but it has it's perks....I've found some interesting sites and memes from reviewing those who wish to join....their timelines, groups and likes....I found a few picks that I'll post below in the footer sometime today....
(20:57 UTC-5)
(+2*F....wind-chill -6*F....clear)
   The hotel I've lived in for the last 8+ years has an outdoor pool....despite the cold it was a sunny day....I asked the manager if they were going to open the pool today....his response was....he would if I promised to do a belly flop dive....now that would bring to meaning to the old term "an ice breaker"....and probably would break me as well...so I declined....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment