Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 4, 2019

(19:08 UTC-5)
(+33*F....clear)
(Now Playing: a mix off Youtube(link))
   After re-checking the forecast for the next few days....with snow predicted for Sunday and rain on Tuesday....I decided to split my walks, Aldi's today....and Ollie's & Dollar general tomorrow....and maybe the inconvenience store and Price Chopper Monday....with the snow and particularly the snow banks from plowing....most of my shortcuts are impassable......and the temperature for the today and tomorrow during the daylight hours is to be above freezing....walked after 11:00 local time....didn't need much....but needed to be stocked up until Wednesday....
   Have had after that a very typical day for me....did see a couple at Aldi I haven't seen in years....went to the same church some 30 years ago....and probably haven't seen them for the better part of 25 years....
   Nothing on the TV to watch today....so have set a special bookmark on my bookmark bar with links to some of my mixes....and have been  listening most of the day to them when I'm online....which has been most of the day....when composing an entry to one of my other blogs used the word "shmattah" (yes it's Yiddish)....and realized I hadn't added to the listing of Yiddish terms I use....so added it there....and here as well....I guess I could make you look....but....(shamattah....rags....worthless)....

No comments:

Post a Comment