Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 14, 2019

(21:35 UTC-5)
(+15*F....+8*F w/wind-chill....mostly cloudy)
(Now Playing: a mix off Youtube (link))
   Finally typical Winter weather has arrived....except for the coming week end when the temperatures will dip down into the single digits....day time temperatures for the next several days will range between mid-teens and high 20's....but with the slightly higher temperatures the chance of snow returns....
   I hadn't been to the plaza for several days...and there were some things I needed from Ollie's and Dollar General....and probably head to Price Chopper tomorrow....in the good weather I might do both walks as one....but with the snow some of my "shortcuts" are not passable....but I looked out the backdoor and the quick way to the plaza seemed to be passable and it was....so went that way....now it leads me to the back of the plaza....and the lot and driveway was extremely icy....but being very careful....didn't have a problem....but decided....that I had tempted fate or my karma and got away with it once....and wasn't about to tempt it twice in one day....so took the safe way....how be the long way back to my rooms....didn't really get much in the way of food stuffs....but just a few things on needed for my rooms....but will if the weather holds get the few food items I still get at Price Chopper tomorrow....there are things that either Aldi doesn't carry....or for example....at Aldi I might have to buy a bag of ....for example onions....but at Price Chopper I can buy just one....plus Price Chopper carries more "single served" choices in canned goods....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment