Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 21, 2019

(20:39 UTC-5)
(0*F....w/wind-chill -10*F)
(Now Playing: a James Bond Marathon on BBC America)
   Actually was colder this morning when I check the weather just after I awoke....but will warm up tomorrow with snow expected and then rain is predicted for Wednesday mid-day through evening....so it looks like it maybe Thursday before I get to walk again....may run out of some of the fresh foods, especially fruit I eat daily....but I do have a nice selection of  canned and dried fruit so I'll be fine....this is the 3rd day that because of the weather I have been "trapped" in my rooms....and it maybe 2 more days before I can get out....with my TV, and WiFi and my desktop....not a bad way to be trapped in doors....and lest I forget....a full pantry....but the hotel I live in does have a treadmill and a stationary bike....I can use....plus I can always "hall walk"....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment