Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 13, 2019

(19:18 UTC-5)
(+5*F....clear)
(Now Playing" Eagles vs. Saints on FOX)
   Haven't watched that much of the NFL playoffs....as the rural folk I grew up around would have said...."1 dob't have a dog in this hunt".....Bills didn't make the playoffs....
   Didn't intend to walk today but posted on my FB page that I wasn't going to walk because of the cold....but the running gag I've been playing with that I was running out of bananas....got a reply from my sister....they were going to be on my end of town and offered to bring me some bananas....after a few replies....I had an invite to the nearby Chinese Buffet....which I accepted....but as I was getting dressed....I figured that I'd "Kill to birds with one Chinese lunch"....and have them drop me at Aldi....so I dressed for the walk....my warmest winter duds....and did exactly that....had a nice meal with my sister and her hubby....2 of my nieces....a great niece & a great nephew....Sis is moving south next week....the last think she said to me was that I should behave myself....(obviously my older sister)....and I responded as I always do when I'm told to behave...."I always behave....sometimes very badly....but that's still behavior...."
   With all my preparation for shopping....I made my list....and as more often than not....I forget to take the list with me....but I a display of amazing clarity on my part....I got every thing on the list.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment