Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

(20:59 UTC-5)
(+9*F....clear...-2*F wind-chill)
(Now Playing: "Sink the Bismarck" (link))
   According to the weather forecast it's going to be cold Saturday through Monday...temperatures in the single digits....with wind-chills below 0*F....probably will pick a time on Friday to walk....light snow predicted for Friday AM....light snow I can handle....actual I can't handle single digit temperatures....I just don't want to unless it's something very important....although close running out of my daily banana isn't one of them....although I do have a "running gag" on my Facebook time line about the "quest for the willy banana".....
   Been a very quiet...restful day....if you read the below post you'll see that the walked planned for today occurred last night....
   My willingness to experiment with food yielded two wins today....mushrooms and the tops of green onions paired with blue cheese in my mid-day egg white dish....and turnips with fresh garlic, and shallots w/ butter....pre-cooked and then some sausage (Polish) and BBQ sauce added and reheated....lovely....have added them to the growing list of must make again....

No comments:

Post a Comment