Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

(20:25 UTC-5)
(+19*F....+6*F w/wind-chill....winds 12 mph)
(Now Playing" another Youtube mix (link))
   The mix tonight is all choral music....most of which is in a style which I loved to sing before age and essential tremors deprived me of my high tenor voice...but I still love listening to it....(most of the videos show the "sheet music"....
   When I checked the weather this morning just after 07:00 the temperature was -15*F....w/ a wind-chill of -30*F....high for tomorrow is predicted to be +39*F....oy vey....and snow changing to rain is also predicted....good grief....
   Not wanting to test the fates and or my karma....walked mid-morning....when it was +10*F....and a +4*F wind-chill....after living all but 9 semesters in college either in the lee of Lake Eire....(about 20 miles east of Buffalo, NY) or in the Northcountry of NY....in the lee of Lake Ontario I know how to dress for the snow and cold....hate it....but I know how to deal with  it....so I am now restocked with fresh veg and fruit....besides the market is just across the street....and the only thing that got cold at all was my face....and damage there would probably be an improvement....(hehe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment