Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 7, 2019

(20:58 UTC-5)
(+29*F....mostly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "S.W.A.T." on BBC America"
   At +29*F it's the warmest it's been all day....was single digit temperatures over night and wind chills below 0*F....but overnight tonight starting about 23:00 local time there is "winter mix" predicted....snow/freezing rain/rain....and winds at about 25 mph....and warming up to the low 40's by tomorrow afternoon....and then snow Wednesday and Thursday Morning....so looks like I'll be in until than....but if I get a brake in the weather....who knows....but I've all stocked up....so I can "weather the weather"....
   Didn't walk today....was a little more gimpy than I have been of late....and it was just to dang cold for these old bones....besides....I walked past the laundry room on the way to the lobby to get a coffee and B said they weren't busy today....now normally Tuesday is the day housekeeping come in to clean my rooms and change the linen....but because Christmas and New Years fell on a Tuesday this year....they did my rooms on Monday the last couple of week....so I said "Why not"....so they did....

No comments:

Post a Comment