Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 27, 2019

(21:16 UTC-5)
(+11*F...."feels like" 0*F....winds WNW....8 MPH....)
(Now Playing" "Lt Ellis of Shado" a Shado re-run (link))
   Been a very quiet Sunday....winds around 20 MPH most of the day....a little new snow....but with the wind speed, the snow was drifting and the visibility was limited....besides...decided to wait a day or two before walking outside....give peeps a chance to get their sidewalks clear....besides it going too be high 20's to low 30" Tuesday.....and will probably wait until then....don't need much of any thing but do want to look for a few things at Ollie's and Dollar general....but will need to walk before the weekend....the long term prediction is for rain starting next Sunday through Tuesday....so I plan to walk to Aldi's towards the end of the week....I actually have enough food in my "Winter pantry" to  last 2 or 3 weeks...but I'd would run of fresh foods....veggies....breads and the like....which are an important part of my normal diet....could get by  without them....but I don't want to....besides Aldi is just across the street....and sure over the next few days I can find a "hole" in the weather that I can get out in....
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment