Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 18, 2019

(18:09 UTC-5)
(+28*F....+22*F wind-chill....cloudy)
(Now Playing: my mix off Youtube (a bit of everything)(link))
   The temperature is predicted to "drop like a stone" and be -2*F with a -18* wind chill by dawn tomorrow and stay single digits and  minus wind-chill through Monday....with the high Monday of 0*F....and a low of -17*F....and with the wind-chill lower than that....oy vey....hence & ergo....did what little left of my shopping until Tuesday or Wednesday....a stop at the convenience store....and a few items at Price Chopper....the sidewalk was a bit slippery....we got a light dusting of snow over night....but traffic was light....walked just after 08:30....so walked in the street on the way back to my lodgings....as I could walk "facing" the traffic....
   When I made the switch from canned mushrooms....was just using the generic white mushroom, but had picked up some Baby Bella mushrooms yesterday at Aldi....and had them in my egg white dish this morning....and have decided that that is the way to go in the future....
   Besides the above just spent most of the day online....and expect that will be the same deal for the weekend....I have no reason (that I am aware of at the moment) to venture out before Tuesday or even Wednesday....and won't....baring the zombie apocalypse.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment