Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

(22:07 UTC-5)
(+38*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: one of my mixes off Youtube(text))
   I realize that living in the lee of one of the Great Lakes....to be exact....Lake Ontario....makes accurate weather forecasting hit and miss....we got none of the winter mix predicted overnight....and rain and snow showers are predicted for tomorrow....but that been downgraded from heavy snow....12 to 14 inches....but like I always know predicting the weather up here is a "crap shoot"....you just roll the dice and hope you don't crap out....It's predicted to be in the low teens and single digit temperatures Friday through Sunday....with wind-chills below 0*F....and I don't walk in that kind of weather....and moderate on Monday to the mid 20s F.....but then....it's just a row of the dice....but have checked my winter stores and I've got plenty of food on hand....may run out of fresh food....but I've got plenty of everything else....besides....I might catch a brief lull and be able to get out....Aldi....were I get most of my food is just across the street....and I know how to dress for the cold....I hate the cold weather....more and more as I get older....but if I must....then I must....now where did I put my Carhart jacket....

No comments:

Post a Comment