Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 31, 2018

(9:17 AM UTC-4)
(+35*F)
( Youtube mix)
  I'm listening this morn to a very eclectic mix on Youtube, a little gospel, a dash of rock & roll, some classical, and a hint of flash mob and a dab of liturgical.....just lovely....
  It had been my firm intention to walk this AM, well just about now......but then I checked the forecast and realized that if I waited until the afternoon, the temperature would be in the mid 40s......now if you've read this slag heap I laughingly call a blog, you know I've walked when it was much colder, but I've had my fill of winter, getting all bundled up, and still freezing my nose...I'm seriously looking for a tiny knit cap for my nose......but seriously I'm had enough of winter
  Poker site is still offline.....and although I'm not one to jump to conclusions.....I may spend some time while surfing today looking for a new place to play......not a for cash site.....but just a site where I can play a few hands (okay.okay.....several hands) and relax without having to mortgage my first born.....who undoubtedly would be pissed at me....afterall she is 40.....and I don't even want to think about her hubby's opinion.....

No comments:

Post a Comment