Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 8, 2018

(09:26 UTC-4)
(+54*F....sunny)
(Now Playing: "Hellfighters" (link)
   A beautiful day....my kind of weather.....but no walk in my future today......did walk last night....was out of radishes, butter, and prepared horseradish....so don't need anything today but normally on a day like today I'd find an excuse to walk...but awoke this morning with my typical change of seasons.....sniffles and sneezes...and a minor lower intestinal problem (wink, wink).......so a walk is n out of the question.....now when it comes to my sneezes...I'm not talking a polite little ah-choo....we're talking a window rattling, knocking the picture off the wall sneeze....I'm surprised they don't register on the Richter Scale.....nothing much on the old boob tube again today so looks like another day of wandering around YouTube....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment