Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 22, 2018

(16:19 UTC-4)
(+59*F.....sunny)
(Now Playing: one of my eclectic mixes (link))
    A crisp day although Autumn doesn't begin until 21:54 tonight, looking at the 10 day forecast the weather is going to be Autumn like for the foreseeable future......Actually walked three times today....an early morning walk to a convenience store, later a trip to Ollie's more to see if the had gotten in anything new...which I didn't know I needed....which they didn't..a spot at Dollar General.....a bag of white cheddar popcorn.....and a chat with the manager...nice lady.....and later a quick to the ATM to visit my money...some of which insisted on leaving with me......
   Had a phone call from my big sister.....well actually she smaller then I am so big sister may be a bit off..make that older sister.....we hadn't talk in a while.....they're in the process of moving to a retirement community in Florida....but intend to keep a small apartment in the area.....2 of their 4 live locally.....except for when we were in college and away....we've lived near each other for well 70 years...going to be...well different......

No comments:

Post a Comment