Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

(14:31 UTC-4)
(+68*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Hornblower-Duty" (link)
   And again I know in many ways this is either redundant or obvious or even rhetorical or all three but there is nothing to watch on the old boob tube again....at least from my point of view....
   A comfortable late Summer or early Autumn day......the actual start of Autumn is Sept. 23rd at (21:54 UTC-4)....but living where I do, Autumn seems to come a little earlier then in some more southerly climes.....nice weather for a walk, just cool enough for me to ware one of my many hoodies.....picked up a few things for "stock" if Autumn is almost here then Winter can't be far behind, and the larder must be full for it's coming......also got the last free things that I needed and made a batch of gorp (I  realize that in the civilized world it's called trail mix, but few if any who know me know that I'm not civilized, dang I'm barely housebroke......
   Being a Tuesday housekeeping was in to clean my rooms and change the linen, and take care of doing my laundry.....there are perks.....aka freebies that go with living even a 2 star hotel....    

No comments:

Post a Comment