Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 9, 2018

(11:44 UTC-4)
(+57*F.....fair.....wind 10 mph)
(Now Playing "Strong Poison" (link)
   A great day for a early morning walk, didn't really need anything today, but this is my kind of weather.....a stop at the ATM to visit my money, and as usual some of it demanded that I take it out and let it see the world......a stop at a convenience store for some chew......then across to Price chopper...some rolls from the in-store bakery......a container of black raspberries....a bottle of hot sauce....had used the last of my sriracha, and a bottle of Powerade.....then on the way back to my rooms pickup something for my first meal from the free breakfast in the lobby...some french toast balls and sausage.....
   Will probably watch some of the american football game between the Bills and the Ravens.....I grew up outside of Buffalo...but I'm just a causal fan.....I played what the rest of the world calls football but in the USA we call it soccer while in college.....and much prefer it to american football.....and thinking about it i prefer rugby over american football as well.....I did many years ago play a game I really like that was called speedball or speed away......which went talking to a niece who lives in Europe and plays Celtic football.....that speedball is very similar to Celtic football....

No comments:

Post a Comment