Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 1, 2018

(12:11 UTC-4)
(+78*F......partly cloudy....wind 11 mph)
(now playing "The Martian" on FX)
   Actual although the temperature is on the raise, with the breeze, was a very comfortable early walk, a little later then usual for me,  I never rolled out of bed until past 07:30 local time, late for me usually one side or the other of 06:15 local time, roll  out of bed to go to work time, and although I been retired for ages, still the habit of 30+ years prevails.....ah the walk....found a container of grated Romano cheese at Ollie's........now I just acquired a glass cheese shaker and went to fill the shaker and my essential tremors as per usual picked the most awkward time to effect me, and I dropped the shaker, and the grated cheese went everywhere, the downside of course was the mess, however the upside is the rooms smell wonderful.....I love me some Romano cheese.....
   As to the Matt Damon movie "The Martian".....definitely along with the Jason Bourne movies all would find a place somewhere in my fav 25 movie list.....
   Nothing planned for the Labor Day weekend.......holiday Monday....wait a second.....I'm retired.....everyday is a holiday......
   At one point, before I started on Facebook, I was "into" G+, over time I've left most of the groups I've followed on G+, until only two were still remain and one is a private family group...but the last public group.....has evolved into something that's not what it once had been, so today I dropped the group.....

No comments:

Post a Comment