Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

(20:34 UTC -4)
(+68*F.....partly cloudy)
(Brahms: "A German Requiem: (link)
  Was another cool but comfortable day....just had one stop and because the shop is open 24/7 walked early.....beyond that it's just been a very enjoyable quiet day.....surfing the web, some postings on 2 of my 3 blogs.....and a bunch of different online games I play.....
  I have the sniffles and sneezes that I typically get with the change of season but beyond that my health is as go as it's been in many years.....with a change in diet, a significant weight loss, and I been "on the wagon" for over ten months and counting and intend not to "fall off" the proverbial wagon....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment