Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 21, 2018

(17:14 UTC -4)
(+79*F....fair)
(Mozart: Requiem in D minor (K. 626)(link))
   I nice day, a tad windy, but after doing an inventory of my pantry, needed to restock a few things, so a quick trip to Aldi....for many years at the factory I worked at, one of my jobs involved keeping the inventory.....eventually.....because I was in charge of shipping/receiving/warehousing....it was only natural the having to deal with entries and exits from stock would fall to my department....but eventually was also responsible for entry of the products from the production department.....also the monthly and year end inventory....not only the collecting of the data, but resolving any discrepancies....a real bear of a job, but I was good at it, I have discovered you can be both good at something and hate it at the same time......but was always good at math, and finding solutions to problem......so fast forward to the retired Madtrollie....I must admit I'm a little obsessive, when I finish for example a bottle of salad dressing, that I merely have to open the pantry and grab the new bottle.....and immediately add a bottle to my shopping list.....old habits die hard......well with most people this may be true.....but with the Mad one old habits never die, they just get older......

No comments:

Post a Comment