Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 3, 2018

(13:52 UTC-4)
(+86*F.....partly cloudy...heat index...+94*F)
(now playing: "The Godfather 1&2" on AMC)
   It's just dang hot today.....and if it was for a brisk breeze (+/- 14 mph) it would be unbearable.....at least to this gimpy, grumpy, old codger.....but was basically out of fruit, I was down to  my last banana......also was down to my last cucumber.....as prefer the "seedless" variety..also seen them labeled as "English" or "European" cucumbers, they're not as wet, last longer, and most of all you don't need to peel them.....also needed some butter....got some spreadable butter made with olive oil....an a small bottle of preserved artichokes.....but am now in for the day.......my computer, my TV and me...and of course my AC......
   

No comments:

Post a Comment